The guilty-free bites of this week is a really tasty and easy recipe! I have a thing for sweets and in order to control my sweet tooth I have opted for recipes healthy and easy recipes, that way I find it easier to stick with my new healthy lifestyle lol.
This recipe as I said is super easy and it only takes max. of 20 minutes from start to end.
(The original recipe is from Averie Cooks but I made a few adaptions on mine).
For this recipe you are going to need:
- 2/3 cup of raw cashews
- 1/3 of oats
- 2 tbsp agave syrup
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of sweet raw cocoa nibs or chocolate chip
- Combine the oats and the cashews in a food processor (or a blender) grind into flour into flour consistency.
- Still using the food processor (or the blender) add the agave syrup, maple syrup and the vanilla extract making into sticky (dough).
- Put the dough into a mixing bowl and add the sweet raw cocoa nibs or the chocolate chips.
- Mixing it with your hands, create the little balls (truffle-size). This recipe creates 13 No-Bake Cookie Dough Bites.
- Leave it in the fridge for approximately 15 minutes to create a better consistency and Enjoy!!!!!!
I hope you guys get to make this recipe, it’s so easy and really yummy!!!!